Getting things right at the design stage is vital for a well run clinical trial or veterinary study. At OmniStatistics we offer the following services to help achieve this:
- Sample size estimations.
- Statistical input to the protocol – including interaction with your multi-discipline study team to ensure suitability of the study end points.
- Review of Case Report Form (CRF) or electronic CRF ensuring that the relevant data is captured appropriately.
- Review of data check specifications.
- Preparation of randomisation lists.
- Authorship of Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) charter.
- Authorship or input to the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) – including mock table, figure and listing shells.
If you prefer to do the work yourself then we can provide independent quality control of the above documents to give you that all important peace of mind.